Here are some important websites for you to consider:
- American Tinnitus Association (www.ata.org) is a great patient oriented website with the latest research available on tinnitus.
- Medline Plus (https://medlineplus.gov/) as a website design by National Institute of Health with easy to understand description of common disorders including many skull base conditions.
- WebMD (www.webmd.com) is another reputable websites with information on common medical conditions
- Skullbase Center (www.skullbasecenter.com) is a website designed by Dr. Monfared, dedicated to the disorders of the skullbase such as acoustic neuromas and encephaloceles.
- Cochlear Corp (http://www.cochlear.com/) is the main website by one of the largest cochlear implant companies and has great consumer information and links.
- Med-El Corp (http://www.medel.com/us/vibrant-soundbridge) is the direct link for the Soundbridge device. The Austrian Med-El company is also one of the three major manufacturers of cochlear implants in the world.